Gentle & Therapeutic Yoga
Gentle Yoga is a mindful, therapeutic and accessible practice that serves the needs of students who are looking for a gentler form of Yoga that will support their current physical, mental and spiritual needs. From injury rehabilitation, stress reduction, to spine and joint stability, our Gentle and Therapeutic Yoga teachers offer therapeutic modifications, mindful breathing practices and movement awareness to serve the unique needs of each student.
Gentle Yoga Benefits:
- Increases Circulation to injured areas for faster healing
- Improves Balance and Coordination
- Helps to lower blood pressure through relaxation techniques and poses
- Reduces stress and calms the nervous sytems
- Relieves pain from stiff muscles and joints
Gentle Yoga provides a well-rounded approach so that every muscle and joint is slowly and easily moved to bring you the most benefit. Gentle Yoga is easy enough for beginners, so you can remain motivated to keep up your practice – day in and day out!
Pregnant Moms will find our Gentle and Therapeutic Yoga Teachers experienced in Prenatal Yoga to ensure you have a safe and relaxing class for you and your baby.